Skip to content
Step by step Commissioning guidelines For Bus Ducts.
- Check the bus duct for physical damage and water ingress. Get it cleaned thoroughly.
- If a space heater is provided, ensure that there is adequate clearance between the heater wires and the main conductors. If necessary, dress the wires properly and securely.
- If a space heater is provided, test the operation and set the thermostat appropriately, based on the local ambient conditions.
- Perform megger test and, if it is an HT bus-duct, HV test. IF HV test is done, megger test should be repeated after the test.
- Box-up the bus duct properly; seal all hole. If breather is provided, ensure that the colour of the silica gel blue